We do tax planning, with consistency towards competent agencies and with a view to being of service to you and alleviating your burden.
Doing business is inextricably linked to proper compliance with tax legislation.
The profitability of a business results from a number of processes, starting with initial conception and establishment.
Tax compliance is a prerequisite for running a business successfully. Proper tax management can make a substantial contribution towards business growth, preventing significant financial losses.
The qualified tax experts of “ERGO ACCOUNTING S.A.” will stand by any company, whether under establishment currently or already existing, providing business and tax services with a view to avoiding complicated procedures resulting from transactions with the agencies operating in the broader Greek public sector [tax offices, insurance funds of the Single Social Security Organization (EFKA), Public Employment Service (DYPA), etc.] and to effectively handling your tax obligations.
Following are some of our services:
- Choice of legal form
- Establishment – start-up procedures (obtaining a VAT, insurance funds, etc.)
- Business headquarters housing
- Valuations, conversions, mergers, de-mergers and administrative matters
- Issuing invoices on MyData
- Preparing payments to the Hellenic State, suppliers and third parties
- Minute-keeping for Board of Directors and General Assembly meetings
- Transactions with the General Commercial Registry (GEMI)
In the complex field of taxation, we undertake the following tasks:
- Monitoring changes in tax legislation: We closely monitor changes in tax regulations and keep you up-to-date with any changes that affect your business.
- Ensuring compliance with tax laws: We help our clients comply with tax regulations, such as recording and paying taxes, tracking deadlines and filing tax returns.
- Providing advice on tax issues: We provide comprehensive advice on tax issues such as income tax, sales and service tax, property tax and real estate tax.
- Planning tax strategy: We work with our clients to plan tax strategies that fully meet their business needs and minimize their tax burden.
- Solving tax problems: We are there to help you deal with any tax-related issues, including audits.
- Filing tax returns: We see to it that tax returns of both legal and natural persons are filed.
- Providing analysis and valuation services: We provide analysis and valuation services for tax purposes, such as asset valuations and analyses of the tax consequences of mergers and acquisitions.
We use state-of-the-art digital applications to ensure the fastest and most certain results for your business.
Please contact us today to find out more information about our tax services and how we can help your business attain its goals.